Registration is now open for group tour operators, receptive tour operators, travel agents, travel buyers, independent travel agents and advisors from around the world.
By participating in this show, buyers will see the following benefits:
- Refresh your knowledge of Southern African tourism product
- Re-connect with partners in destination regardless of lockdown
- Better prepare for pent up travel desire and bounce back
- Meet new product in the region and apply better, more inclusive regional routing based on educationals
This show is free to attend. We ask that only one person per company register for the show. Multiple members of the same team will be invited to participate. Please fill out the form below to participate in the show. Upon submission, your registration will be reviewed and participation confirmed within 2-4 business days.
The Africa's Eden Travel Trade Show is more than meetings and appointments, it also involves a lot of learning. Online Travel Training (OTT) courses and other educational components are incorporated throughout the event and some will be available after.
The first portion of the registration process is to complete a short, 15-minute module, "Welcome to the Heart of Africa's Eden." You can find this first module in the OTT, follow the steps below to sign up for the course and complete the first module:
- Register for an account on OnlineTravelTraining.com
- Go to the "Welcome to the Heart of Africa's Eden" course
- Watch the opening video about Victoria Falls
- Click on the number 1 under modules to open the module
- At the end of the module, you will take a short quiz and receive a certificate.
- Click the link on the certificate to continue on and complete your trade show registration.